- 13-Aug-2014 to 18-Aug-2014 (MST)
- Corp HR
- Denver, CO, USA
- Full Time
Corporate Recruiter - Trades / Construction
Based in our Denver headquarters, TUFF SHED is recruiting for an experienced Corporate Recruiter – Trades/Construction. You will be responsible for attracting and onboarding Installation Subcontractors across the company.
You will be working directly with our General Managers to develop localized programs that will grow our production capabilities and make a true impact on our bottom line.
Experience working as a Skilled Trades or Construction Recruiter is required.
Who we are:
Founded on an entrepreneurial spirit and an unwavering commitment to quality, TUFF SHED was established in 1981, and has since developed into America's largest manufacturer and installer of storage buildings and garages, having built more than 850,000 buildings for satisfied customers. We utilize cutting edge green technology in our materials and manufacturing processes, hold multiple U.S. Patents, and are an approved GSA vendor.
Do you have what it takes to be a successful Corporate Recruiter – Trades/Construction?
• Develop and execute attraction and onboarding programs for Installation Subcontractors
• Work with the operations team and General Managers to develop attraction programs to meet corporate targets.
• Manage the attraction programs and assist in the vetting process for Installation Subcontractors for our 42 Factory Stores across the nation.
• Conduct regular follow-up with General Managers to determine the effectiveness of sourcing and vetting processes.
• Develop a pool of qualified Installation Subcontractors in advance of need.
• Post opportunities in targeted media, with professional organizations, and in other appropriate venues.
• Work with the Human Resources and Marketing Teams to improve the company website Careers Page and Social Media sites to attract new Installation Subcontractors.
• Develop and implement a company-wide onboarding program for Installation Subcontractors.
• Network through industry contacts and trade groups.
• Locate and document where to find quality Installation Subcontractors. Maintain regular contact with future Installation Subcontractors.
• Participate in establishing a recognizable "employer of choice" reputation for the company, both internally and externally.
• Administrative duties and database maintenance.
• Update and maintain a database of current and future Installation Subcontractors.
• Prepare and distribute application packages. Review applications and assist potential Installation Subcontractors through the vetting processes.
• Assist in performing required checks for all potential Installation Subcontractors.
• Perform other projects as assigned
Required Skills and Experience:
• Proven, measurable experience as recruitment professional with specific experience working within the construction industry.
• Professional experience in a role requiring relationship building, customer service and satisfaction, negotiation and persuasive skills.
• Hands-on computer skills in Microsoft Office and Internet applications.
• Bilingual English-Spanish skills a plus.
What's in it for you?
An opportunity to join a successful company and be part of the growth of the team! TUFF SHED's annual sales have increased 25% year over year for 2012 and 2013.
We offer a competitive salary and great benefits including paid vacation, mileage reimbursement, medical/dental/vision and life insurance, and a 'Safe Harbor' 401(k) plan.
Now for the Nitty-Gritty:
• Must possess a current valid driver's license and an acceptable Motor Vehicle Report.
• Must successfully pass a criminal background check and drug screen.
• Learn more about us. Check out the TUFF SHED Website at www.tuffshed.com.
• Interested? Select "Apply." We'd love to hear from you!
Tuff Shed, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veteran
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!