- 06-Feb-2013 to 07-Mar-2013 (MST)
- Store 320 - Hutchins
- Hutchins, TX, USA
- Full Time
TUFF SHED® AMERICA'S LEADING PROVIDER OF STORAGE BUILDINGS AND GARAGES
We are looking for a high energy, entrepreneurial salesperson. The "right" salesperson will be a successful go-getter who can close a higher priced product designed for both commercial and residential use.
Our sales position is mostly inside sales. We provide leads through walk-in-traffic, our award winning website, trade shows and repeat customers.
We offer an aggressive commission pay plan with unlimited income potential and excellent benefits package that includes paid time off, medical, vision, dental, 401K plan, FSA, pay cards, direct deposit and more.
Our best salespeople generally earn $65,000 plus consistently. Our commission plan provides unlimited income potential, accelerated commission rates for top salespeople, higher commission rates for options and accessories, and more. In addition, we start our salespeople at a training wage to help during the training period.
Tuff Shed, Inc. is an EOE/AA. Principals only need to apply. The Company does not provide relocation assistance.
- Working in our retail showroom, assisting customers in identifying their needs, demonstrating product and option features and benefits, and closing the retail sale.
- Working as scheduled, all trade shows in which Tuff Shed participates and providing feedback to management concerning the trade shows.
- Developing prospects by initiating individual sales programs and the ability to use our customer relationship management software consistently.
- Performing in home consultations to assist the customer and installation team with building location and layout.
- Previous commission sales experience preferred.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication and comprehension skills.
- CRM software experience/lead management system preferred.
- Prior home improvement sales experience preferred.
- Familiarity with building codes and permits helpful.
- Experience in effectively partnering with a call center that helps qualify leads.
- Self disciplined to execute a sales plan on a daily basis.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule which includes being able to work some weekend days per month.
- Possess a current valid driver's license, an acceptable Motor Vehicle Report and current auto insurance, as position requires significant local driving daily.
- Minimum education of a High School Diploma or GED required.
- Must successfully pass a criminal background check and drug screen.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!