- 14-Feb-2013 to 15-Mar-2013 (MST)
- Store 100 - Sacramento
- Sacramento , CA, USA
- $9.00 - $11.00
- Full Time
TUFF SHED® AMERICA'S LEADING PROVIDER OF STORAGE BUILDINGS AND GARAGES
TUFF SHED® the industry leader in storage buildings and garages is currently looking for a Fabricator for our manufacturing location.
The primary responsibility will be to fabricate storage building and garages for our customers. This person may also be tasked with delivering fabricated display storage buildings to our big box facilities, customer's homes and to any retail sales lots. In addition, this person may perform repair work on previously built storage buildings and garages.
We offer an excellent benefits package that includes paid time off, medical, vision, dental, 401K plan, pay cards, direct deposit, and more.
Tuff Shed, Inc. is an EOE/AA Employer
- Under direct supervision, performs daily fabrication assignments as instructed according to the Company procedures and guidelines.
- These duties may include painting, cutting lumber or plywood, assembling wall sections, trusses, doors, or any other fabricating and assembly duties associated with the construction of the Company's products.
- May be asked to deliver display storage sheds to our customer's big box stores, customer property, and retail sales lots.
- May repair previously built storage buildings and garages.
- Ability to carryout instructions communicated in writing, orally or in diagram form.
- Must be able to read a tape measure, working drawings and speed square.
- Ability to operate air compressors, air tools, hammer, saw, drill, and other basic power tools.
- Ability to add and subtract in all units of standard U.S. measures, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Should possess a current valid driver's license and an acceptable Motor Vehicle report.
- Must successfully pass a criminal background check and drug screen.
- Able to regularly lift and/or move up to 75 pounds at least 100 feet.
- May be required to complete the training necessary to become a DOT/FMCSA qualified driver if not already qualified.