- 22-May-2013 to 21-Jun-2013 (MST)
- Store 370 - Little Rock
- Little Rock, AR, USA
- $16.00 - $20.00
- Full Time
TUFF SHED® AMERICA'S LEADING PROVIDER OF STORAGE BUILDINGS AND GARAGES
TUFF SHED®the industry leader in storage buildings is currently looking for a person to fill a position of Production Supervisor for our manufacturing location in Little Rock, AR.
This position is responsible for maintaining company quality standards while maximizing efficient and safe production output in a prefab environment, ensures customer satisfaction; employee retention; stable subcontractor relations and increased revenues and profit.
We offer an excellent benefits package that includes paid time off, medical, vision, dental, FSA, 401K, pay cards, direct deposit, and more.
Tuff Shed, Inc. is an EOE/AA Employer
- Plans efficient use of labor and materials, including planning prefab workflow, purchasing inventory, performing cycle counts and monitoring waste control.
- Ensures tools and equipment are secured, inventoried, and properly maintained, within manufacturer's specifications and in compliance with Tuff Shed, Inc. safety requirements.
- Ensures that subcontractors are loaded safely, in a timely manner and that all materials are provided and accurate for each job.
- Periodically inspects completed buildings and provides feedback to production and sales personnel on job performance and quality issues.
- Performs customer service duties, such as warranty and building repair; trailer deliveries of completed buildings, and customer resolution.
- Provides feedback to the GM concerning new ideas in production, fabrication, quality, organization, productivity, store cleanliness customer service, etc.
- Ability to read, write and understand instructions given orally, in writing and/or in diagram form by customers, suppliers, employees, and management.
- Effectively communicate with management, suppliers, subcontractors, customers, and employees in a wide variety of situations.
- Ability to operate standard construction equipment, such as power and pneumatic tools, as well as measuring devices.
- Ability to use standard arithmetic in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Must successfully pass a criminal background check and drug screen.
- Must have a valid and approved driver's license, along with a satisfactory driving record.
- Minimum education High School or GED – Some college education preferred