- 10-Jan-2014 to 10-Feb-2014 (MST)
- Corp - Marketing
- Denver, CO, USA
- $15.00 - $18.00
- Full Time
Who we are?
Tuff Shed, Inc. was established in 1981 and is America's largest manufacturer and installer of storage buildings and garages. We utilize cutting edge and green technology in our materials and manufacturing processes, hold multiple US Patents, are a D&B company and an approved GSA vendor, and count hundreds of thousands of people as happy customers. In all, Tuff Shed has built and installed more than 850,000 buildings!
Who are we looking for?
• We are seeking employees with a passion for Marketing, Promotions, Sales, Events, Ordering, Inventory, Shipping, putting things together; building and shipping packages.
• Our most successful employees:
bring a lot of energy to the job
enjoy working on a team
take direction well
enjoy learning new things
doing multiple tasks to get the job done
• Our best employees also describe themselves as:
ability to see the whole project, even though they're working on building the pieces
multi-tasking – working on multiple projects and or work areas during the day
Experience / Qualifications
• 1-3 years working in a Marketing, Promotions, Fulfillment role
• College degree preferred
• Computer skills, including solid working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
• Extremely fine attention to detail and deadlines
What you'd be doing?
• Coordinating the production of various marketing and promotional goods
• Order, receive, maintain, stock necessary inventory items
• Complete fulfillment orders accurately and in a timely manner.
• Processing shipments for delivery
• Assist with Customer Service inquires as needed
• Reconcile inventory levels with Accounting
• Support a variety of sales related events
What's in it for you?
• Experience working at a corporate level supporting our extensive network of field locations, working with and learning from a high performance sales and marketing team, including the VP of Marketing
• Opportunity to touch several facets of the Marketing process
• An opportunity to join a successful company, and be part of the growth team! Our annual sales have increased 25% year over year for 2012 and 2013. We offer a competitive salary. We also offer great benefits including paid vacation, medical/dental/vision and life insurance, and a 'Safe Harbor' 401(k) plan.
Now for the Nitty-Gritty:
• A current valid driver's license and an acceptable Motor Vehicle Report.
• Must successfully pass a criminal background check and drug screen.
• Interested? Select "Apply"! We'd love to hear from you!
Tuff Shed, Inc. is an EOE/AA Employer
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!